Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Awards - Music - Movies - Theatre - TV-Series - Nobel Prize Winners and Bloggers.

Well, I don't know wether or not I do deserve this award. I've beeing away for so long. Beeing a very neglecting commentator.
But one thing, you my dear readers should know, the 7 I do nominate, are among the very best blogs I do read. May be some of them are unfamilar for/with you. So take the challenge, and read before comment. They have all something to tell in a busy world. OK?

Rest in pation for a moment.
Who nominated me? Bien sur: Mon cherie

(do not be dissapointed - I have only seven hard choices - as I've have not a jury to discuss with)
Here are the simple, but hard rules:

The rules for this award are:
* The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
* Link to the person you received your award from.
* Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
* Put links to those blogs on yours.
* Leave a message on the blogs of the people you have nominated.

My nominees - tatataaa: (I exclude those of you that are allready nominated)

expatraveler

Ginnie

Lime

Mother of Invention

Suzann

Rain

So Shiok

Ghee

Joy of six

Lets talk

Shadow Falcon

Dackell Princess

Kat's Cradle

I'll will proudly adress all of my candidates. I know there are so many of my trusted blogger friends that's have allready been awarded, so I tried my very best to give you insight an opportunity to meet some new bloggers around.

To give you a clue: Europe, Asia, Australia, Americas

PS. If you understand some Spanish and love Gatos, visit my dear blogger friend, Veronita, in Buenos Aires. As a surprise.

Confused? Read This

6 comments:

lime said...

well thank you very much for the kind words, tor. :)

Unknown said...

oh thank you tor!

Joy Des Jardins said...

Thank you so much Tor...how very nice of you to think of me.

ShadowFalcon said...

Thank you that is very nice indeed.

Puss-in-Boots said...

Thank you so much, Tor. You are very kind to award this to me. I'm glad you got the award, too. You deserve it.

Rain Trueax said...

Thank you so much for including me on your list. It means a lot :)